Quote:

I got a brand new 2011 Goodwrench crate 350 in a deal for a failed hotrod project.

I have a money maker D150 that has a very spent (200K++)318 in it. I use it to tow a 18' open car trailer. I just rebuilt the 727 and put new brakes all around.

I know advanced adapters make a setup to mate the chivy to t-flight.

My question is has anyone ever seen a chevy engine in a old mopar truck? If so what did they do for mounts and exhaust?

O-Kay.. Since the 350 Goodwrench crate motor you got a deal on, it may be worth looking into for a swap. But ask youself these questions:

Will the Chevy motor power output/rpm range be efficient to pull my 18' trailer comfortably?
(Remember the 318 is a low-rpm motor!)
How much cash outlay for adapters, both engine and bellhousing, if going to the Chevy motor?
Do I have enough clearance for headers/exhaust manifolds and pipes, as well as oil pan/steering gear/tranny lines and linkage?
Modifications to throttle linkage possibly and radiator hose positions?
Total cost involved overhauling original 318 motor vs the total cost of installing the Chevy crate motor?
Or..re-ring and replace bearings in the 318, if everything looks good (no heavy wear or damage). Definitely change the timing chain and gears, as well as the oil pump and pickup assembly. Pulling the pan and checking the conditions of the rod and main bearings will tell you how worn the assembly is.

Not knocking the idea, but just giving some food for thought
here. Basically it boils down to using all the resources that is in front of you. Always weigh the odds. Owners choice!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)