Hi AZ A12,

thanks for posting a pic of your car. I notice the same areas on mine are bare on that pic just in front of where the cross piece is on the front rails. I would imagine that if your car was a St. Louis plant car, it would have the same characteristics just as your undercarriage is showing with mine especially in that one particular area. Were your spring perch areas also bare around where it would have been mounted up to?

I am now 100% convinced that our car is a factory under coated car as confirmed from multiple sources and references. I know the texture and thickness of the factory applied undercoating is fairly unique due to the pressure and system they had from applying it. I have even taken pictures down to the local Ziebart place and they said that there is no way they could get it that thick and lumpy even if they had to try and replicate it for me. The guy there who has been around at that shop for 40 years also told me that what we had was factory. Someone who applies this stuff I would imagine would know the difference between things like this. It also has the same texture and appearance as what the wheel wells of my charger does. Again, showing that it is factory.