Can anyone help me on how best to DIY "restore" these components? First photo is a restored (or repop, not sure) heater control panel; second is mine as it came out of the car; third is prepped for restoration. I know I can do the lettering with a white paint marker/pen, but what can I do to get the correct textured/crinkle finish paint (what paint/what process). Also, was the raised boarder surrounding the lettering originally chrome? How can I best do this? I don't need concourse restoration, just something that looks "close enough" to factory. I also need to do the same textured/crinkle finish for the radio dash bezel (4th & 5th photos). For the radio faceplate (6th photo): I am fairly certain the rectangular raised boarder (surrounding the knobs, chrome push-buttons, and station lens) was also chrome like the heater control panel. I would need to do this as well. Any advice on any aspect of restoring these pieces is greatly appreciated. I wish I could send these to a professional for "correct restoration", but I simply can't afford it. These are all for a '70 Challenger w/Rallye Dash. Thanks.