Ok so after the brakes are now done. Not quite what I want but they are working and will get addressed. I find another issue.

I can fire and idle the car, no issues. But as soon as I start to get into the throttle it is dumping fuel. I mean badly!! Like 7 mile round trip, never over 2500rpm and I went through 9 gallons of fuel. I limped the car home, pulled all the plugs and fuel in cyl 2,3 and 4. Now the carb was bought in Nov and I was told was rebuilt it came from a reputable person, so no blame to them, just might be a bad carb. I have not touched the fuel regulator, I did rebuild the fuel pump but it went straight to 6.5psi and stays there, drops to about 6.25-6.3 when driving. Which is fine.

Ok so my hope is the carb is junk and just dumping fuel. There was some fuel in the other 5 cyls but nothing like came out of 2-4. literally made a splash on the floor.

Thoughts?

My first is to check the oil and see how much fuel is in it. This will be done tomorrow. But it is not a solution on what is wrong and why it is dumping fuel.

I am going to rename the car money pit....