Quote:

Quote:

hey jeepmon how long is your cowl hood scoop? i ask this becasue i just measured my 72 duster hood and from the bottom of the windshield to the end of my hood is 54 inches.Just wondering if that will be to long, becasue my hood will not be a lift off. I will be using the stock hinges.I just looked and he does have another scoop that is 8 inches tall and only 40 inches long.so more or less not sure which scoop will work?

The nice thing about the cowl hoods, you can cut them back to any design.. and any length.. Mine fits real close to the windshield and is cut in to follow the shape of the windshield with 1" of gap..

UP22 used to have a very bad rap regarding their quality.. A local friend bought one for his Chevelle and had nothing but problems.. and the internet is full of complaints..

Mine is from Glasstek and thquality was pretty nice..

http://www.glasstek.com/

Jeepmon who is up22??

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops