Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i sure hope your going and things work your way. cause..........it's starting to sound like the boy that cryed wolf! heck, you might even be picked. they ran both white dart (member here) and my dart. they say he likes mopars.

They also picked a buddy's Slant '62 Valiant. He was running 6:40's on the hose.

He also crashed pretty bad and tore the car up if it`s the super lightweight black and alum. one. Anyhow, first pass blew the tires off after the hit aborded run. Adjusted tires and shocks same thing finally put the c-tracts in the upper hole and was better but the track was junk plain and simple since everyone I talked to was off big time. I threw all but the last time slips away because my 60`s were all over the place like 1.8, 1.6 and my(disgusting)1.49 on the last pass which looks like this;

1.490 60
4.078 330
6.263 1/8
111.89 mph

So it sucked for me personally but maybe the mph is an indication of what "could of been" and when the tech gave my slip(and took my wrist band)he told me if the conditions were better and the track was there, he felt a 6.15 was doable BUT I didn`t get it so maybe next time but it was also HOT and I will never race in those conditions again since I chase et`s...............off to bed.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....