I have a 1974 Barracuda with a 1969 340 engine that I'm looking to upgrade to MSD EFI Sytem.

This is an expensive venture, so I want to only do this once and right. I'm looking for feed back on if I'm missing anything.

I currently have a 3/8" fuel supply line, mechanical pump and 1/4" vapor line. Tank is vented and I have a vent gas cap already.

I'm planning on removing the mechanical pump, Charcoal filter, modifing the gas tank and installing a Walbro pump in the gas tank, reuse the 3/8" supply fuel line, install a gauge and fuel regulator and pipng under the hood, using the 1/4" vapor line as the fuel return line back to the tank and installing a vented gas cap. The vent on the pump will be capped at the gas tank bacuase I would have the vented gas cap.

Has anyone done this or is there anything I'm not considering? I want a reliable fuel system and am will to spend the money up front to avoid the tow truck later. I think this would be the best setup based on other information I've found. Any thoughts? Thanks!