Good morning,

i have a special question to all of you.
I'm a german (in Germany), and i bought a Dodge Challenger 440 SixPack from the year of 1970. It's hard enough to get this car on our streets, because the german law for cars are ... [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]
However, i need a official price from 1970 for this car. Background for this, there is a little gap in our tax law, which can save me a lot of Money, which i need to keep the car running. We have to pay taxes, based on the original price on the year, the car was build and selled. The actual price for this car (more informations and pics later) is 65.000$. The tax means 1% of it. So 650$ each month. When i can Show them a official document (Google says, it was about 5000$ in this time) i only have to pay 50$ a month, which is a lot for me.

So i tried to call the dodge customer Service in Germany, because i can't find usefull informations in Google, and they tell me: "We are sorry, we don't have this informations."

Ok, next try was Dodge Call Center in USA. They told me:"We are sorry, we don't Support the People in Germany, but hey, nice car..."

Then i called a friend in the States, and he asked another friend, and he write me:

I highly suggest Jan joins the forum at Moparts.com. This is the most active Mopar board on the Internet: I am on there daily. He could post a thread requesting this info and obtain some direction on the info he is seeking.

So here i am, and i hope you can help me, to find a official price of this car

This is my car:
http://www.traeume-wagen.de/topslider/dodge-challenger-rt/

Sorry for this, it's a german site. And more sorry for my bad english

Have a good day and greetings from Germany,
Jan