Quote:

Quote:

Yes, that is for a regular Stealth. What would be your frame of reference for "level of work"? It's just enough work to get the listed flows.

Frame of reference? Whatever you're comfortable with, I guess. What do you charge for that head at that flow would be my 1st choice, so it can be factored against buying a different head. If it takes 5hrs per port, a bunch of welding and epoxy, so you're looking at $2k labor right off then it just makes more sense to go Victors or B-1's from the beginning. I mean for racing, it makes sense to do that anyways but the vast majority of mopar guys seem to want to squeeze a turnip for blood

BTW, thanks for posting, it seems that a lot of folks want to attack you, for whatever reason, and I appreciate that you keep going. S/F.....Ken M

I'll presume you got your PM. The Stealth wasn't designed as a race head but you can convince it to perform in a very respectable fashion. If you already own a pair they can get you into the 700+ horsepower range cheaper than buying a new set of other heads and having them ported. A set of good flowing heads never ends up cheap even if they start out at $500/each complete.

The Super Stealth is a puzzle. You can get some decent flows from it easier than the Stealth but it's only real purpose seems to come down to it's external looks. It sorta looks stock, you know stealthy, secret, covert, clandestine, furtive. How much is that worth?