Quote:

Looking good John, good move replacing the roof skin, that car deserves it

Yeah, the more we looked at it the more it became apparent that the roof skin needed to be replaced.

Had a scare yesterday. Couldn't find my motor mounts. Looked high and low. The kid that Nick had working for him had the motor ready to go and put the mounts in a safe place. Of course Nick fired him later so we couldn't find that safe place until yesterday. Ordered all the brake hardware today, motor is in the process of rebuild so things are coming together.

Reading the article on how you restored your fuel lines, interesting. Thinking of taking that idea and applying the use of large PVC pipe for the lines to soak in the rust remover. Since I have new lines waiting for install I'll go ahead with that. Who restored your sending unit?

Also, we flow tested the A body exhaust manifolds against a standard B and C body magnum manifold. I've always wanted to do this. The data is quite interesting. They flowed pretty much the same. We put emphasis on the driver side manifold especially around the bend that cleared the steering to see if that caused a restriction. The flow numbers showed a slight cfm difference. I think the hp differance between the 335hp and the 330hp 383 was more in line with the different camshaft profile rather than an exhaust restriction.

That yellow Duster is coming right along