Quote:

Quote:

I`d go moly top, napier second and standard tension oil unless you run a vac pump. I run this set up w/out a v-pump and med tension rings and have just a bit of blow-by so I may end up installing a pump just to help w/leaks and ad maybe controll blow-by a bit...........

On a true street car i prefer to stay away from the napier 2nd ring. During normal street driving they can actually scrape too much oil off the cylinder walls which causes more wear. Racing engines can utilize the napier ring more effectively because they see continued high rpm which throws additional oil up on the cylinder walls. They're also very effective for engines using power adders where even small amounts of oil getting past the rings and into the chambers can wreak havoc.

My decision on the napier second came from a few racers(Nascar included)that stated great things ESPECIALLY on street cars and apparently lots of new cars both import and domestic(Corvetts)run em 100`s of thousands of miles w/great results........either way.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....