Just a general resto question. I'm about to start working on my Bee (it's in the garage up on stands and ready to start).
My plan: get it running, driving, stopping and steering and drive it while I start a little more indepth resto of my GTS.
Would you go through the brakes as a whole, or start with the rear axle, do brakes, seals, and springs/shocks(springs are shot with dead air shocks hanging around) and move on to the front to rear line, then up to the front brakes/suspension?
I plan on going through the brakes, new shoes, hardware, wheel and master cylinders, new lines, and ebrake cables.
Then shocks, rear springs, any front end parts it needs minus bushings(I hope). Fuel system: tank, lines, pad, sending unit, sock, etc, etc. Then I will go through the transmission and put gasket/seals/synchros and whatever else it needs in it (was gonna do just gaskets and seals but why tear it apart just to do it again later?) and then put whatever 383 I find down between the fenders and drive it.
Yes, I'm gonna run drum brakes for a while. That gives me time to research/locate a disk conversion.
Thoughts? Questions? Comments?
You all have been VERY helpful so far. Thank you.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449