The key to make a solid roller cam live on the street is to use more spring pressure than needed to start with, it will lose some, and buy rhe best solid roller lifters you can get And plenty of oil, pressure oil to the rollers and axles is preffered I had two of the Mopar brand solid roller lifters break the wheels in half, I swapped them out after the second one I have Crowers Ultra liftes in one motor, Bullits in another motor and two sets of Crane race (best ones they sell) lifters on the shelf. I also have a set of the Comp Camd AMC lifters for oiling through the pushrods for a motor that will have a set of Jesel rocker arms that require either spray bar oiling or pushrod oiling, or both Buy the best oil you can get also and change two or three times a year, cut the filters apart and look for debris Check the lifters at the end of each year, take them all out and feel the rollers for roughness, replace or have them rebuilt when rough Another thing is the roller wheel diameter, buy the big ones

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)