Quote:

I remember we ran into some confusion when we were installing a new fuel tank and lines on my '71 V code Challenger a while back. We had began to install one line incorrectly and the vapor return line didn't seem to be ending up where we expected it, until we figured out the short piece went up from the frame along the inner fender and attached to a longer section coming from the fuel tank with a piece of rubber fuel line (the fact that we were installing the lines at about 3 in the morning might have had something to do with it!)
I forget which of the companies I bought my set from, but they assured me it included all the clamps and clips I needed. What I found was missing from their line kit was the clip and bolt that goes in that indentation on the inner fender. I searched around but didn't find anyone selling a reproduction of that. I ended up buying a used one from a Moparts member, cleaned it up and used it. I'm at work so I don't have my pictures showing that clip and bolt here to post right now.

Pictures of that clip and bolt would be great. Is their only one at the top or is their one at the bottom also.

That short piece of line that goes from the frame up the fender is the one I am talking about. Mine seems to be way to short. It follows the fender and around the frame fine but doesn't come forward as far as it should. I will try and get a picture of it tomarrow.

1971 Hemi Cuda 2005 SRT-10 Regular Cab Flame Red. 12.771 @ 109.67<---TIME SLIP--Video