James, Yep it is a BTE 1.80 gear set. Yes I have an override for my stop in the car. I rarely use it as generally speaking a Divisional prepped track is usually pretty good. In fact I woudl say more often that not guys are picking up in 60' more than loosing it. I leave so soft it is really not usually an issue. But when the engine gets some heat in it we are making more power.

Billy, You are another of those guys who when you talk I listen. I tell people all the time I learned a very valuable piece of information from you. To know your opponent and their tendancies. So I am kind of an information [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] at this stuff. Dont be surprised to see me looking at run sheets or a note to myself in the lanes about my opponent and their tendencies. Which has led to another important point for me. I change things up at about every race. I try not to fall into a routine on track with the way the car performs. Tried a new one at the Jegs Sportsnationals that served me well. Now if I can only quit over thinking things on track in the final.

Wish I could get a better view of my feet. I am on the brake pedal most every pass. The thing charges so hard at the last couple hundred feet I try to be prepared. NO throttle whomping in these either and I am pretty habitual about that too. But we were dialed honest all weekend so not much need. Just used the brake pedal to whoa it up a bit.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"