Vern I shift into high between .50-.75 looking for 60' in the 1.95 area. The whine is from the transmission. Assume the straight cut gears in the glide. I put new planetaries in it this year and it has been that way ever since. IT really is not that bad but I think the camera exaggerates it. Kinda like the fuel pump in the other car.

Glad you guys enjoy the video. I know throttle stop racing is boring to most but to me it is about the most challenging thing I have done in a drag car. For the most part everyone can hit the tree and run the number. Plus the challenge of running the given number that around here differs from track to track. This year I have run 10.90, 11.05, 11.15 and 11.35 from sea level to 4000'+.

As for next years plans. Well we want to go Top Sportsman racing. My car will barely make the field with some changes and not really looking to worrying about qualifying as I assume guys will just get faster and faster. Out here it is a kinder gentler Top Sportsman with basically all run and you have to just be able to rn the minimum. Since we have not had any luck finding a car that wont happen. Said I was not gonna run S/ST next year unless we had a 1 or a 2 on the window. Was not really expecting to improve that far in the last two races. But we did so.....

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"