Well if it were all about MPH

Was talking to Klienweeber and Dwight at the Sportsnationals. Kevin was telling the story how he wanted to pick up a Wally in all the .90 classes with the saem car. He has S/C and S/G already. Dwight was sharing with him that he shoudl have started with S/ST as he feels it is the most competitve class. Given the tree everyone can hit the tree, not true in S/G or S/C. All three can run the number and play the game at the top end. So in Dwights opinon he feels S/ST is the most difficult one to win.

Given my 0-9 record I tend to agree, if for nothing else than to make me feel better about it

Love the Avenger for sure. Have a buddy out here who ran one in S/ST for a few years with decent success. Carl's car was a bit faster but still worked very well. He now runs that same car in T/S, wish I could do the same. If I were to start with a clean slate a Stratus would be my weapon of choice. Always nice to have to ad weight to a car to make weight than having a heavy car like I do. It will give you more flexibility if you decide to move to another class. More and more lightweight tube chassis cars showing up in S/ST these days.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"