PPG would be the best known match I would think to the original. I will say I have (many times) seen one body shop supply store use the same formula and it not match with what another body shop supply store color. Same formula everything. There is oftentimes a slight variance not only from store to store, but from even the same store mixing the formula up on two different occasions.

You store can always tweak the color on way or other other. Lighter, darker etc. I do give the following as advice. If your car takes a gallon and a half of basecoat to get the job done. Have them mix it all up at the same time and pour it into one container. In other words have 2 gallons made and kept in the same container. Dont be going back for a quart or a pint, and then having to do it again. I have seen many an occasion when a paint job didnt come out exactly right, and when the owner or painter went back for another quart to get the job done, there are issues with the shade. Problems also occur when you paint panels standing or assembled and painting some of the panels laid flat. Especially true when you silvers, and newer paints with more flake.