I am honored and very appreciative for winning best appearing car at this past weekends Jegs Sportsnationals. Considering it has been painted for 8+ years I guess it shows how hard we work at keeping it nice. I was very happy to hear befotre third round that I won the award from Mike Rice. It is a cool deal for sure.

I wish I could have finished the deal and won the race as well. Would have been nice to double up on the Wally's. Told Rice I will go up for the pictures when I finally win this race. Instead I made yet another final round in S/ST and am now 0-9 in them. I think my son and wife are more dissapointed than me about it. I have kind of consigned myself to it not happening. Once again my fault. Had .015 on the tree and gave it away at the stripe. Maybe next time. Did move up in the points and will hopefully be able to finish up top 5 for the year. Currently 33 points out of first place with a race left to go. One more chance left this year maybe we can finally get one. Two finals this year and no wins....

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"