Quote:

Some great info here........Thanks!

I'm currently pricing around for a set of budget adjustable rockers for a big block Mopar. Don't really want overseas built stuff that has bad metallurgy (see it enough in the airsoft guns my sons buy). And have had enough cheap bearings fall apart from lawn equipment.

The bronze bushings, at the fulcrum, with a single large roller at the tip, seem like a good fit for my needs and with good oiling should last a long time.

Nobody has mentioned yet...........the trouble with non-adjustable rockers is what to do with a new combo that has had block decking, head milling, several valvejobs and the 509 MP has a smaller basecircle too.

Did someone say the Harlen Sharp adjusters fit the PRW's??? An American made replacement part???

Yep that was me. I didnt have problems with them the first 500 miles which included many passes at the strip. HS was the only company i could find that sold 7/16 cup end adjusters. I wasnt going to order another set of prws. Also someone posted above about them looking like CAT rockers, Well my set when i got them had a faint stamp on the bottom of the cat symbol. So im pretty sure they are the same rockers. Im not bashing them in any way, i like mine just want to put the word out there what is good or bad about them.