Since there is still confussion;
1 I modified a mount for my need, there is no problem, I do not need luck. I put a nailhead in a 54 Ford, built T-buckets from scratch (home made rails), back halfed cars, built front suspensions from junk, and have help build some of the nicer show cars in the midwest (check out 70 Cougar Eleminator at the Ford Museum. Adding a ear to a engine mount is nothing.

2 The question was "how many different variations of mounting lugs are there on the passenger side of a 318". It does not matter what it is going in, I simply mentioned what it was going in in passing.

3 There are 3 variations on the passenger side of a 318. I have shown pictures of each above so we now know the right side of a 318 can have 3 different mounting boss configurations.

4 That still leaves us with the question "is the differences in model year or is it a car verses truck difference or both".

5 Now I will really throw you a curve. How many of you have seen a 318 with the International Harvester symbol on the side of the block? Yes, Chrysler had IH help cast blocks for them in the 70's. I have owned 2.

65 Belvedere II Station Wagon
69 Coronet R/T convertible
70 GTX
70'cuda
99 Dodge Diesel dually 4X4