Looking for any and all help I can get on info a bb1 1968 coronet rt I just bought. I originally posted it in the WIW with pics of the fender tag and now the bs and the whole story on the car. I had several people look at the fendertag pic in the WIW section and say it is "something" unique with the 77 at the start of SO# but no one has been able to figure it out or at least tell me. I am trying here to see if we have any coronet guru's on the site that might be able to help me out. I will post the WIW post below on my last post there. Thanks again for any help!!

Hello Guys,
Well after I posted that pic of the fendertag I have had alot of people pm that there is "something" unique about this car with that 77 in the SO#. Well I picked the car up today and I am going to keep it and restore it now for myself as I just love the color combo when I got it out in the light and set the hood and fenders back on the car. It is a darn sharp looking car. I will try to get pics this weekend and put them up if anyone would like to see it.

But with that said I wanted to try and gather as much info on the car as I can and do it right. I will post the pics below of the info I have and if ANYONE out this is a coronet guru please help me out here. You can pm me direct for larger file pics of the bs and ft. Here is a shot of the tag and bs.

I have had a few people say the 77 is very very interesting and it might be a dealer executive car or promo car but the bs I have does not have any special marking on it stating that. But any info would be greatly appreciated and I would be indebited to you. thanks again Mike

1969.5 A12 Bee EV2
1971 Charger RT
1973 Duster tubbed 500 low deck 10.90 monster
3 440 polara vert projects