I will gladly post it here. We had everything from ring gear and mounting pads in the incorrect place, no mid plate just a standard 727TF deal, to way under stall requests(with dyno sheets)to two that broke while testing the stall speed in the pits and two more that broke on the track within the first few passes. I had one car that ended up with 8 different convertors in it, all of which had one issue or another, most never even made in the car due to manufacturing issues. PTC did send a free spare at one point as well. That car ended up with a ATI and it worked flawlessly first time. I am sure I am the only one with such issues.

I say the customer service was great but in my mind it dont mater how good it is when it is costing me money adn simple things are being done incorrectly. I would have thrown in the towel on two cars much sooner had it not been for my customers stubborness. Between shipping costs and paying for the labor it got VERY expensive for a couple of people. To the point I was not charging labor anymore as I took pity. In the end if someone wants me to install a PTC I just send them away if we cannot convince them otherwise. I have a toolbox full of PTC "kills" from two cars. I lost [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] but I believe 14 stickers for two pretty simple straight forward deals, both NA, both stroker BB's with 727's. Both ended up with a different manufacturers parts that work flawlessly and are still in place.

Dont get me wrong I have had issues with other brands as well. Just not to this extent.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"