Half way between Virginia and Englishtown today and my clutch went South! Stopped at a rest stop and everything was fine up until then. Got back in the truck, started it up, put it in gear and all of a sudden the truck lurches forward and I had the clutch still pushed in! It would not disengage. I had to forcefully pull the shifter out of gear with the engine turned off. I disconnected the trailer and had the truck towed to the local Dodge dealer. My friend picked me and the trailer up so I will be in the show. In the mean time, the dealer calls and says the whole clutch is shot. I'm thinking it was working fine and it's just not engaging or disengaging. It must be the hydraulic slave cylinder or something else? How can the clutch be shot all of a sudden? It never slipped or showed any signs? Now, 150 miles from home and I'm looking at $800 parts and $600 labor...if not more! If I push the pedal in and it doesn't engage the clutch even a little, isn't it some part (like a slave cylinder) in between the clutch pedal and the throw out bearing that's just not working...or has the pressure plate just collapsed all of a sudden and not springing back? I would appreciate any thoughts or experiences on this.