WOW - never thought that old wreck would draw such a following! Never underestimate MOPAR lovers!! And wonderful MOPAR numbers!

History of the car was original owner that we bought it from lived just south of 52 off Concord Street in Saint Paul, Minnesota. It sat on the street! Again remember this is early 80s in a hispanic neighborhood. Pink car was nothing really strange. If I remember correctly car wasn't being driven, because it would quit while driving. We purchased the car and soon found out that the ignition switch on column was broken. Our fix was to stick a pencil between dash and ignition switch on column to drive! You really didn't need the key to start or drive if I remember correctly. Just a pencil!

Car was a terror! High stall converter in the automatic and strong 360 with manual steering and suregrip, which I think was 3.55 was a handful to drive!

The car was driven short time and parked for "we'll fix it someday"... 25 years pass -

Glad to see Evan get the car and rebuild it!!

Again sorry to all the folks that inquired about the car. It was a mess and I should have e-bay the car. Helpful hint to all those out there that say Best Offer! It got crazy dealing with everyone.

Only a few miles from where that car was sitting there was a HEMI Road Runner 4 speed car and if I remember a 440 6 pac CUDA 4 speed car sitting next to it. Cars in barns... just to get the stories going again...