Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have proof my 63 is a real street/strip car as it has working wipers and radio ! How many can say that ? Ron

Your car is beautifull, powerfull and you got me beat...............no wipers or heater but my $10,000 radio is music to my ears and I`m driving it to the track tomorrow night(street race)for a few hundred bucks and ass whoopin pleasure.

WHAT?? Dom you have a grudge race and there wasn't a thread about it? Come on, man...who/what/when/where and then the results, please!

There`s some local`s that don`t know me yet so HOPEFULLY we can put the hurt to em. I`ll know more tonight but my buddy tells me there are some import turbo guys that say they will race ANYONE for any amount of money tonight so, I`m going to do a quick blast for my wot tune and go from there............. Last time I posted about a grudge race it went nutz and never happened anyhow so I figured I`d post results instead of promises.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....