Here is my installation. The area marked A only required a modest amount of grinding to get the jam nut to clear. But B needed the whole edge cut down and is still maybe too close.

If you look at the C area you can see that I had to move it so much that it is no longer straight with the other side. All 4 openings (both on both sides) had to be spread AND I had to grind the big end of the bushings. The manufacturer said that the small end of the spacers needed to contact the metal sleeve, not the bushing, so I did not touch the small end.

If I had it to do over again, I think it would be better to turn the spacers down more rather than spread the frame mounts. But the problem is that the arms do not center in the openings, so they would all need to be shortened different amounts get it to work. And then wouldn't that change the top ball position a little?

And remember, to take full advantage of the adjustability of these arms, they must be removed from the cam bolts in order to make the initial adjustments. I really dread that! I actually run them out a little farther than the instructions call for hoping to avoid a dis-assembly.

Master, again and still