Quote:

I also got some spacers with these arms they don't quite fit both sides of the bushings. Does anyone have this set up installed with those spacers, please? Thanks!

Are the spacers the tapered ones? I just put a set on my A body. Kind of a PITA! Those are the CAP con arms but CAP got gobbled up by QA1 or somebody.

The small ends of the spacers go against the con arm. The spacers and arms were way too wide for the openings on my car. I had to beat and spread the upper con arm mounts on the car and had to grind down the spacers in order to get it together. Then had to grind some of the frame ledge that hit the jam nut.

The manufacturer's response to all this; They are after-market parts and some modifications should be expected. He used the example of dinging hedders to get them to fit. I told him I was used to dinging hedders, but I did not even like the idea of beating and banging on my suspension mounts.

Did I mention that one of the con arms was too narrow and I had to spread it a substantial amount? Overall, it looks like they will work out okay, but I certainly would not recommend them.

Master, again and still