Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Guys I am considering upgrading my suspension and am thinking about these two options. Is there a safety or reliability difference? The magnum force guys are right in my back yard but I am looking for the best product. I remember a while back someone told me that magnum force was race stuff and not good on the street. I have the Alterktion a arms already but I know the magnum force is slightly cheaper. Do you guys have any experience or opinions on these?

Search just about any mopar site and you'll read about magnumforce having bad welds (more early on. Haven't heard too much about that lately), poor figment and even worse geometry. I wouldn't use magnumforce stuff in any car that I actually wanted to drive.

Do the same search on the same sites for the alter-k-tion and you'll see nothing but great real world customer reviews by guys that actually drive their cars. Fitment is great, quality is great, geometry is great and customer service is great

Joe, how many miles have you put on yours?

Have to check for exact mileage but it's over 10,000 Hard Miles.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com