I am just putting this info out there to find out if other people have had the same results as i have with two different styles of shocks that are popular and find there way on many of our mopars .
This is how this started I built a 69 Charger with a approx 600 hp stroker motor and wanted to make it as a more modern type G handling machine.
So i installed firm feel two steering box , firm feel tubular upper a arms , firm feel 1" sway bar kit , low profile 60 series tires on 17 " rims with KYB shocks . .94 torsion bars and xhd rear springs.

The car was never driven before this build so i had nothing to compare the ride and handling to.
I thought that the car handled great took high speed corners fairly well and felt very sure footed .
After reading about other people bad mouthing the Kyb's i switched to The Monroe gas matics. This is where i made a big mistake my car now handles like a old mush grandpa car and lost traction too on the launch.
FYI for all the bad mouthing out there about KYB's thay work on my car better than the Monroe's I will be switching them back this weekend !
I thought the Monroe's would have been better for traction but surprisingly not .
Hope this helps some one else save some time.

1969 Dodge Charger 1969 Dodge Superbee