Quote:

The first thing I would try is swap the plugs on the A/F meter (side to side)to see if there is any difference there then I would swap the O2 sensors themselves from side to side & see how things look, then go back to the carb.

I have ran both the LM1 with the RPM add on and the LC1 add on to make it read both sides,I have also owned and used a FAST with the RPM module on engine dyno testing I can only watch one side in the car on the LM1 unless I make it record and store and then transfer that information to my lap top and look at it that way I think I have a possible exhaust leak at the collector and slip on exhaust pipe connection in front of the O2 sensor I'm racing it this weekend so I'll go get the lap top and put it in the truck and take it to the races and record some runs tomorrow and see what they look like now, I may end up swapping carbs tomorrow also so it might have some interesting data to see after the races. it is a 1/8 mile track so it is not a real test of the fuel system in high gear like a 1/4 mile track is OP, it wouldn't suprise me that you may need to have staggered jetting on the primary side of the carb also with the dual plane intake Don't be afraid to experiment and learn some more

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)