Jim,

I don't know if this is directed at me or not but here is how I feel about it... I am skeptical about the numbers you claim and for good reason. We have been at this for alot of years now and of course we are a small group of Idiots that all talk to each other. At this stage of the game we think we know what a 906 head can flow and more importantly what they can flow and last longer than the weekend. As we have found out they are "FRAGILE" when they go to the outer limits. It is my belief that some of the best head porters in the country have had a crack at it. They have all produced similar results. So to be brutaly honest when a guy comes along with huge numbers, like 40 cfm more than some of the best FAST heads on the planet I just don't buy it.

I appreciate the fact that you want to "track test" your heads against some known factors. We all know you can't race flow benches and dynos. I believe that is the only way to do it, but I myself would feel more comfortable if they were flowed on a "known factor" first. Dwayne Porter has done at least 4 sets of wedge heads for me personaly. I wouldn't consider putting down a cold drink to tear to top of my engine off at the track in the heat till I had some indicator they might be better. I realize just about nobody in your business would send their best product to a competitor for analysis.

Another thing would be if you thought the heads were to cost what you quoted me I would get 2 pairs of Hemi heads done top to bottom. I mean no disrespect Jim this is just how it is for me.

Last edited by scatpacktom; 06/28/12 07:48 PM.