Quote:

As far as Dudeks Hemi picking up 12HP, I have no doubt that he did, as I said above:

I think there is a limit to gains you can expect but IMO every engine will benifit differently from it. As I've said before, you chase the bottle necks in the combo, if the bottleneck is the manifolds it will make a bigger difference and push the bottle neck to some other area needing improvment to gain more HP.

His combo obviously needed more exhaust flow and the EH process helped his engine in that respect more than it helped mine.

True enough, but when you consider the power his FAST Hemi is making it's not that far off (percentage wise) as 5-6hp on a 400hp motor.

I'd be interested to see how the big block HP manifolds flow compared to your stock small block ones. After all at the same hp levels it's all about CFM, right? My guess is that on my 440-6 PS motor, I'd see even less of a gain than your 4-5hp.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]