this is only my opinion but having ordered a new 1969 road runner with the air grabber option and driving it for tens of thousands of miles and looking at the red air grabber screen out the windshield in front of me and always looking at other '69 road runners as they went by to see if they had the air grabber red screens I never remember seeing a road runner with an air grabber with black screens. Yes I know I never looked under the hood of some of them but cars that I knew that had the air grabber option had red screens and a RED/orange "CARB AIR" knob under the dash and the Dodge cars that had their version of the air grabber the RAMCHARGER had RED/ORANGE duct work and why (IMO) the air filter lids on the fresh air systems were also orange and not black wrinkle finish. It just seemed to me that the RED/ORANGE was marketing's way of highlighting the FRESH AIR PACKAGE components....just my opinion but RED/ORANGE was a marketing performance signature on Mopars during that time. Why have a fresh air performance option and not highlight it with red/orange screens?