Quote:

Quote:

It really doesn't look terribly rusty. Just beat a lot! Cool car. '69 Bees are my first love. I just about have a deal secured on one. Sounds like it will be a sweet ride when done!

Nope just the lower 1/4s, small spots on the fender bottoms, typical stuff. Im not touching a thing. Im leaving it exactly the way it is expect for a good cleaning, restoring the interior and straightening roof. Ill eventually get the the outside done but i want to dial the car in first.

Yea it was definitely put away wet and beat on new so I'm not overly concerned turning into a 25.3 car. I'm keeping as much of the original steel as possible. I'm glad you've almost secured one....i know youve been looking awhile. The inlaws have several 69 coronet/bee parts cars so when you get yours, if your looking for some odds and ends make sure you PM me

Cool! My plan is the same. It has the number tranny, but no engine. The plan is to get it some, put a 383 in it, new clutch, go through the brakes, fuel system, tires, and shocks if needed(probably will). Solid car, same as yours without the roll over rear removal.(say that a cooked times fast). Lower quarters, lower fenders, rear window channel.
This weather is KILLING me, though.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449