While not defending the look ov those new steel rims, you guys are not seeing them in a presentable state from those pictures. Bright blue rims and with plastic Ram-looking caps on a primer grey car? Nope. But with the black treatment and a better-suited or no cap, with some nice looking tires (so many people neglect the tire's contribution), it could look okay. It'll never be cool... but it could look decent. Its easy for the rich to criticize the poor for not being able to afford the Fikse's and Forgelines, or even just some ARE Torque Thrust 2's... but they wanna play too. 10 years ago there were pretty much NO cheap/factory options to get 17" rubber on my car. Nothing. I had to spend $800. Now there are.

Again... wouldn't it be nice if even just ONE reputable tire company offered a GOOD high-speed rating, wide 15" muscle car size/shape tire. I just found some cool used, light 15x10" rims i'd love to use on the Challenger while i save up... but whats the point if i have to mount 5-10 year old BFG radial TA's...???