Quote:

Quote:

I'll bet you have a litle speck of junk holding the needle and seat open.....even a tiny speck can do it.

Well I thought that at first but it only seems to happen after I drive it and get it hot. And it has done it about 4 times. I put a new fuel pump and regulator on it and it did it again so thats why I thought the pump gas might be messing with the rubber needle and seats. Ron

on drag week a guy was having problems. someone told him to ask me if i could help. when we had a chance at a gas station i asked him to take the air cleaner off. there it was. engine was shut off and fuel was pumping out the squirters as if someone was doing it on purpose. I made sure everyone that was around me witnessed it. pump gas is junk with a low boiling point. need to keep the heat out of the carb and running a return style fuel regulator helps a bunch.

turning your fuel pump off a minute before you shut the car off helps from flooding. everyone that experiences this phenomenom is washing their cyl walls down

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs