A few weeks ago my 63 Sport Fury cut out while making a turn. It started back up but ran like it lost fuell pressure. No big deal as I wanted to upgrade the small Holley red pump I had on it anyway. So I installed the very good Firecore pump and reg that Rick gave me such good service on. It drove and pulled awesome but the other day I went about 7 miles to my X-wifes house to see her. When I came out to leave about an 1/2 hr later it started right up but died when I put it in gear. I got it started after putting the throttle on the floor like it was flooding. Well it drove great all the way home. When I started it in my driveway at home it did it again so I got my son to help me pull the glass hood and sure enough it was dumping fuel out the bowl vents. Again it stopped and then ran fine the rest of the day. The fuel filters are not that old and were very clean when I popped it off. As you all know I run pump gas so I am thinking this not so great pump gas is messing with the rubber needle seats in my 850 DP since it only does it sometimes and then all of the sudden runs good. The fuel pressure is set at 6.5 lbs. I picked up the .120 metal needle and seats today and plan to put them in the carb and hope that fixes it. When I jetted the carb about a month ago it was very clean in both bowls. Anyone else have any problems like this ? Just curious as I will change the needle and seats today or tomorrow but figure if anyone else has had a simular problem I am always willing to listen. Thanks , Ron