If I had more time available I'd be on this Corners Are Best forum all day long, and I try to get onto it more often... and THIS is the main place for me. Of course, I prefer specifics mods (suspension, brakes, lightening, etc) that are for our street cars being used on tracks -- parking lot autocross and road courses. This is a little "dream come true..." type of thing to me because I've had a passion for MOPARS (I favor the E-bodies from their TransAm history, but also ALL Mopars) to get them to handle better. Some of you know my history with my T/A -- I've proven that a MOPAR CAN BE MADE to handle much better than MaMopar originally designed. Its so rewarding to me when I compete and often beat most of the other pony car brands, and can help others with Mopars to experience the same.

One of my ultimate "dreams" is to have an annual gathering of Mopars for autocross and road course competition (or, actually "social" fun... location would be the main issue... I know that Carlisle has potential for a medium-speed autocross, and the California "Spring Fling" road course event is also a great gathering!!!... (hope to attend some year, if ever possible).

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!