Quote:

Quote:

The attitude started with "I don't wanna have to weed through all kinds of crap" right off the bat and now the whole thing is grinding to a halt.

Was this a valid observation?
Well, let's check a thread asking about fuel senders and pickups.

The VERY FIRST reply was a snarky "This relates to cornering?" and the second reply was someone quoting the first reply and jumping on the bandwagon.

"snarky" is your only opinion, no more, and if asking a 4 word question generates a plie on because the messenger is over shadowed by the message, yes, IMO, the bell has already rung. And if you firmly believe your position, I suggest your reread the initial unedited OP, it only mentioned acceleration and heavy braking, both normally found in the here on moparts in the very prominent 1/4 mile crowd. Of course the OP might have inadvertently left out the INO very important element of cornering, but I am not not clairvoyant enough to make that conclusion, hence the simple, direct, and in your opinion "snarky", question. The post IMO started out somewhat incomplete and without a great deal of thought, and deserved the same effort in response. The post did of course evolve, after prodding by others. And of course there is crossover, but if members are so quick to slam one another personally instead of their ideas, suggestions, observations, etc. then drive the nail into this coffin and let the 3G crowd romp..

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.