Thanks for your pictures earlier. No filler here. That's the original sheetmetal. It's been blasted down to bare metal and then covered in 3 coats of self etching primer, block sanding between each coat. Besides, if the car did have a bunch of filler there, then the original pieces wouldn't fit either.

I don't think I'm being overly picky about this. I'm not going for OE, I just want some trim that will fit on the car and look good at the local shows.

I wish my pieces fit as well as yours do. I think I could live with the fit on the drivers side piece, but that passenger piece just won't go on. How long ago did you buy your set? Maybe yours are from before Metro had their fire? Looks like the originals were stamped into shape from flat aluminum, while the Metros seem to be bent to shape from a pre-formed straight length of trim.

Maybe I should order another set from metro and hope for the best? Or, contact them and see if I can exchange my end pieces for new ones? I'll pay postage, no big deal.

Isn't Metro here on moparts somewhere? What's their user name?

For the record, their hood trim fits great. Just having problems with these pieces.

Tav