Im surprised as some of the replies and man are some out of the loop when it comes to six packs and the cars they get put in....

Two nights ago I moved my charger 500 out in the 12 degree temps and 85 mph winds to get my f body in out of the weather.

It comes down to a matter of choice not money, ive far less in my hemi car then my f body car..by probably 3x.

Remember moparts is just a small spec of the real mopar world....ive 2 small block six pack stroker cars, working on a 3rd.

F duster, I know its just your opinion, but its been proven a six pack will run equal or harder then a single 4 carb setup.

Its easy to dump alot of money in small block six packs, then add on the stroker aspect, nitrous builds, race blocks....costly trans and dana-s,alterktions, actually most I know, its not about money its about the choice.

Im 8-0 on the streets vs some impressive cars in the past 3 years, one a known A-12 car.

If anything it comes down to imo the lack of intakes but the oem works well modified and the mod man rocks....

Most dont take notice to a small block six pack until they get spanked by one

7100942-DSC00851.JPG (118 downloads)