I agree with most, that the multi car teams arent always good for the sport, BUT, without them, there may not be enough cars to make a series succesful. Just part of the deal.

As far as Line and Anderson, they are well funded, and extremely sharp individuals who are not afraid to outwork the competition. It isnt by chance, luck or cheating that they are one top. They are the best tuners out there. If you really want to see where they win, look at their incvrementals, and analyze it a little closer. You'll see where they do their damage, and exactly what they have a handle on.

I also agree, they are there for the beating, but you CANNOT be off YOUR game when they stumble, and thats what usually happens. They arent going to give you much, and when they DO, you better be on top of your driving and tuning, and they can be beat.There is no question Jason relaxes on the tree at times, and when he does, YOU cant. They also obviously have a great handle on Pomona in general, and always come out firing.

I'll never insult a team or crew that just out hustles their competition.

Jeggie is a winner and a champion. He wont settle for bridesmaid for long. he knows how to win, and will be good for us Mopar lovers, just give them some time. AJ needs to be on the tree when the opportunity arises. I am sure he knows that as well as anyone. Vincent is a driving machine. He seems to have the power and will do well.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.