Gary, the Pittsburgh race is going to be open to all Hemis, including E bodies...yours will be just fine. There is going to be some outside money and other goodies posted, and it will be a good event. I doubt if Gen III Hemis will be in, that does not seem to have been real well recieved.

The BSD deal is a bit different....they use pretty much NSS rules; mid sixties full bodies, two four barrels, big block only...no chassis cars, etc. The only exceptions are factory "package" cars, i.e; the 68 Mustang CJ's; the 68 Hemi Darts & Cudas; and the AMX SS package cars. They are talking about allowing correct year Hemi E bodies in this year; providing they meet the rest of the criteria.....they have the two four barrells, they are big blocks, it could happen. I'll keep you posted. Again, for this event there is a lot of outside goodies posted..it's going to be big.

The Hemi shootout there is to augment their NSS race; the NSS field up there is second to none in the country.

I'll keep you posted....if your a Hemi guy; June & July just might be a good time to spend up here in the Keystone State...

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com