That was well said Jack...........thanks to you, your dad, Russ and the others for helping Nikki and the rest of the Davis family out. I'm sure getting Gary's car was not an easy thing to do. I talked to Russ yesterday and could barely speak to him; I hope he's holding up. I wish I had my car ready for Monday, but I'll be there.

I was fortunate to meet Gary back in the late eighties. I'd see him every once in a while, at a party, or over another buddy's house. Until I bought my Dart about five or six years ago, and ever since then I kept in closer contact with him. Heck in introduced me to you and your Dad. You guys were the one with the coolest motor home. Come to think about it, beside my buddy Lee (moretoys), everyone I've meet on this board is in thanks to Gary. I could go to any local Mopar show, by myself, and see someone I would know, and guess again, thanks to Gary. He sure did have an impact on a lot of people. I feel honored and very great full for having Gary as a friend. This is tough. I'm going to bed............this has been another draining day.

We just need to kept this Mopar community that Gary helped build together; I don't think he'd want it any other way.

God Bless
Todd