Quote:

Two big things to update.

1) I recently saw an older aricle on MCG of a one owner A4 silver 69 Hemi bee, long story short....All of you guys begging me to keep it A4 over black can stop now.....Its going back in A4.

Most importantly though, 2) Body man has had the car for over a year now and has done maybe 12 hours of work to the car. I have had an offer to bring the car to a different shop that WILL get the car done this year. At this rate, the current guy will get the car done by the time I retire on 2040. Im gonna have a long talk with the current body man this upcoming week about what it will take for him to honor the agreement we made to get the body and paint done in 18 months. If he cant satisfy my concearns, its getting yanked and he is gonna owe me big on my down pament for the metal work. Im super frusterated with the lack of progress.

Anyways, its going back A4 regardless of who finishes the car.

Good choice on going with the A4 silver, sorry about the body shop he'll, it seems to be an all too common story

69.5 A12 Bee, first purchased in 1976, car 169 on registry 69 Coronet R/T 440/4 spd 69 Coronet 500 Conv H code 383 4bbl/auto 37 Plymouth PU Find your spot on earth and ride it.