let me walk down the middle... I agree that the general questions lead to a very confusing litany of opinions and comments; very hard to seperate fact from fiction. On the other hand, many times you don't know what you don't know; meaning many people don't know what question to ask. I have met a number of people who for whatever reason obtained a 60's or 70's era Mopar for the first time and are surprised that they dont handle like a new car or anything near one. All they know to ask is "how do I" type questions in general. With all of the new coil over conversions, tubular K frames, etc on the market now, it can be VERY confusing.

Therefore, I would say "let it run". Some people will ask very pointed well thoughtout questions, while others will continue to ask very general broad based questions. So long as the members here do not descend on them like a pack of wolves, all should be ok. Of course, many people (to include myself) want instant answers to questions that fit into a neat little box. Unfortunately as most of us know, handling questions are rarely simple to answer or invlove only 1 or 2 items/issues (very much like horse power issues).

01 Viper GTS ACR
10 Challenger RT PCP 6spd
70 Challenger 440 6 pac
73 Cuda 416 Road Racer
70 Hemi Roadrunner
01 Ram 4x4 / 98 Ram 3500
91 Stealth RT
05 Durango Hemi
09 Caliber / 99 Dakota 4x4 / 52 Dodge B3B