Quote:

we need more outlaw tracks

YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT TO GO OUT AND KILL YOUR SELF , PLEASE TRY NOT TO TAKE SOME INNOCENT BYSTANDER WITH YOU!
just because those tracks welcome cars that shouldn't be on the track , there is alot more at stake that just your idea of having fun with a car that cannot pass a mild tech inspection!
there are reasons that they have safety, insurance is big one, keeping spectators from being killed another, bad rep is another, no way I'm taking my 25tho dollar car race against someone who hasn't got the sense to proper lug nut on his car, or put new slicks on when they are in the cords,, or has 10 ft of rubber hose on his fuel line that runs next to his header held up by a plastic tie!
you want to run at a track that could care less of you being in a car with just a roll bar when you should have a full cage, and at least belts that are 5 years old, I have been to those tracks back in the day, yep nice tracks , treat you great , wounder how they fell when they have to peel you out of that car and tell your wife or kids well he did what he loved,sure looked good till caught on fire, mid track,or, man those seat belts looked good on him cant believed they where held on by just a 1/4 bolt threw that rotten floor!
Merry Christmas,