Quote:

No offense taken Mike. That is primarily why I haven't said anything to this point. 62-65 B bodies are odd and your right, not everyone likes them. Even though I'm not fond of the post 70 bodies I have owned several through the years. My opinion in the grand scheme is meaningless and should be taken at face value. Now those 6 pack fury's.......

Why bother apologizing? Just because you don't favor the body style and it's not your dream car, that doesn't count as a diss in my book. The 72 car that is the subject of this thread is a spectacular automobile that represents the end of an era and that won't change whether you or Joe Blow likes it or not. For the life of me, I don't know why people get so jerked off if someone doesn't like their crap. Who the f cares? It's only human nature to do what you did. In fact, the same guy that criticized you for voicing their opinion,posted this comment earlier in the thread:

"If I knew the only 72 V-code RR would be at Carlisle, restored or not, I'd walk right by a row of 71 Hemi Challengers and 70 Coronet R/Ts to see it."

OMG, now, Am I going to need therapy because I own a 71 Hemi Challenger and a 70 Coronet R/T?

Pot have you met kettle?

MB