Quote:

After “thinking” about the Mo-Power events internet point scandal, I think I’ve seen the light—perhaps not a bright light but a light nonetheless….
MCG made a deal with the promoter for the series. In exchange, MCG was supposed to receive photos directly from the promoter from each of the Mo-Power events for monthly publications, as well as receiving point submissions timely. In turn, the promoter was to charge $20-25 for each subscription to the magazine providing full access to the points. MCG continued to promote the series without receiving any benefit from the promoter, including photos, advertising and expenses so that the series didn’t die. And if that wasn’t enough, as the kicker, MCG was forced to provide a photographer AND then cover the expenses of the Rings at the banquet. This ongoing BS forced MCG to implement an internet code mechanism causing subscribers to pay the cost directly to MCG instead of through the promoter to help cover some of the publication costs and expenses.
MCG publishes information as it is provided. If the information is not provided, it cannot be published. I ask, “who controls this information???”

So, I ask for your opinion (keeping in mind, this is just one man’s opinion)…who’s to blame??? Again, in one man’s opinion, it is NOT MCG!!!

Bumped for those that didn't read.

Just One Man's Opinion Mopar Mafia Racing